My Arrival

One thing I can say about Sao Paulo Air Port (GRU) is that it's fucking huge, the other thing I can say is that after 7 hours of waiting, yes 7HOURS, is that it gets pretty boring after a few hours of trying to take everything in. I had a connection flight to Uberlandia, which was the next big City to where I would be staying for the duration of my exchange year.
In the Airport I was with a group of 4 people who all had a connection flight a few hours later so we all stuck together in order not to get lost in this new Country with a completely different language, after a few hours of waiting our group had gone from four people to two people, Maxi and me since the others had taken their flights already leaving us the only ones waiting for our flight to Uberlandia for 3 more hours or so. 
After a few more hours of waiting and a relaxing flight to Uberlandia even we two made it to our semi final destination and were imminently hit with a wave of hot air when leaving the Airplane, which caught us both surprised and quickly taking of our Blazers.
After we left the Airplane and got our luggage we were both welcomed by our host families and I have to say that in that moment I was really Overwhelmed, this was my first contact with the Family I would be staying with for 3 month, I was tired and it took me a few seconds to figure out which was my Family, but after the first few overwhelming minutes and a photo on which I looked so tired that it could have been taken right after getting up, everything was fine and my Familie and Exchange Officer drove away from the Airport. After that, we´ve dropped off my Exchange Officer who also came to welcome me, I thought that we would be driving home then but we weren't quite finished yet because right then we drove to the "Polícia Federal" - Federal Police where you have to register yourself after you come to Brazil. They looked at my Visa documents, took my fingerprints and let me sign some stuff (which I'm still not sure what it was so if I vanish and reappear with only one kidney left we know what I signed that day) //As an info, this costs 310R$
When that was finished it was already afternoon, so we ate something in Uberlandia and then drove home to my City in which I would be staying for a year, Patrocinio.